The Dem Version of Hell

I hate reading links but read some of it bc you and I have political similarities.

True Dem Hell will be this Nov 5. I say that not only because I believe a trump Admin is most-qualified to lead our country the next 4 years but also because I believe he’s going to win the election

Oh yeah, shit gonna burn, as is the wish if they can't get their way through our precious democratic process. Indicative, "I'd sooner vote for a rotting dead corpse" than Trump. And that's from the supposed sane I used to be conservative 'til Trump ruint it all element. Hm, rotting dead corpse vs MAGA, buckle up.

Oh yeah, shit gonna burn, as is the wish if they can't get their way through our precious democratic process. Indicative, "I'd sooner vote for a rotting dead corpse" than Trump. And that's from the supposed sane I used to be conservative 'til Trump ruint it all element. Hm, rotting dead corpse vs MAGA, buckle up.
Politics is a game of gaining voter base.
Do you feel that Trump has gained voter base?

And FTR I don’t hate Biden and actually find him quite charming and personable. As a persona. He’s just ducking up the country is all. If he wasn’t I’d be totally for him as a likable political figure.

But Trump haters real seem to despise him as a person/political figure despite the positive things his admin accomplished, schmoozed and diverted in the US AND global arena. When a trump wins,!it will be Dem Hell. You will see seemingly sane people doing superhuman hatred-infused backflips praying for a fatal spine snap to end their inner misery, daytime shitshows like The View desperate for words and rallying the liberal lefts to find more obscure charges and other dirty pool to get him out of office, and lots of angry rainbow flags flying across the country, while absorbing the reality of their new President-elect and nothing they can do but accept the reality

That,sir, will be Dem Hell

Democrat hell = Trump "re-defining" WOKE.

If Biden truly won his election fair and square... then, a conservative "awakening" is about to truly embarrass his administration and destroy his legacy.

Here’s a question I haven’t seen discussed:

Assuming the economy is similar to today in January 2025, what would president Trump do to deal with sticky inflation / possible stagflation? The only things we’ve seen from him in his first term were stimulatory, which is obviously pro-inflationary.

Assuming the economy is similar to today in January 2025, what would president Trump do to deal with sticky inflation / possible stagflation? The only things we’ve seen from him in his first term were stimulatory, which is obviously pro-inflationary.
Unfortunately this is way beyond my pay grade. I have absolutely zero economic schooling. In whatever way social and foreign policy influence the economy they just would under my direction. Deliberately? I wouldn't know where to start. Drill, build, educate, control banks, divert military spending, control immigration. impose tariffs... let the pieces fall where they may. Maybe a smarter, industrious, peaceful and socially liberal society will just naturally resolve some economic issues.

Last edited:

Trump is a construction/development magnate and generally a doer. He didn’t and doesn’t stagnate like the current Pres Admin. He’s proactive vs reactive.

1) I would envision him developing a plan for funding much-needed infrastructure improvements as a start. Francis Scott Key Bridge, I-34 bridge a few years back, municipal/regional grants and incentives for more robust and innovative public transportation systems). Not free money but decent paying jobs for those that have the heart to work them. Of course, that is good for the Architecture and Engineering community as well as construction. Most federal, state, regional and local jobs have a required prevailing wage pay scale for public projects meaning the GCs submit their sealed bids based on a line item breakdown of what they’re require to pay skilled and unskilled labor. Nobody is going to buy a yacht but it is a better-than-average pay scale and worth the time to get those contracts.

2) I see him supporting (as he did in his first term) domestic factory production. NAFTA under Clinton seemed good on paper but took manufacturing jobs and companies away, under the auspices of ‘let other nations do the grunt labor, Americans are going to be a nation of college-educated scholars. Not everyone desires or is capable of that utopian theory. I personally own a Dodge Ram and a Fird Explorer before that and feel better buying something at Home Depot or K Mart that says Made in USA. I bought (and live!) several MyPillowsninclueing their sheets and towels. Great products!

3) Military restoration as we had during his previous tenure. He created the Space Force, expanding military jobs. Waste of money? Well, several months ago issued a press conference relating to a Russian military space threat. Haven’t heard much since but are Russia and China developing ways to paralyze the U.S. by means of satellite disruption? I’ll bet my lily white as they are and Vice versa. I personally like Israel’s mandatory military service after grade school. They are in a different location with different threats than we yanks, but I think it is good policy. Even if not made mandatory here there are financial and collegiate incentives that can recruit more youngsters and that is a good use of financial resources. Never never just give away money but put that low-hanging fruit out there for the younger (and older for the tech and research jobs) that investing in the military creates. Unfortunately private contractors are already fat and full to the brim with the billions we are giving away in free aid. Spread the love around and I can see him rejuvenating and expanding that in his second term.

4) I also see him restoring exploration and extraction of natural resources. There are politics and some realities and non-realities that come with exploiting our energy resources here at home. Until all of us are ready to sacrifice electricity for our interior comfort during hot and cold spells depending on geographic locale, we are all hooked on energy. I see that as a major starting point as he has stated. That is good for our finances, associated jobs, costs of energy stretching our consumer dollar, and lack of bloatation from having to import those resources (overhead and profit, shipping and import taxes)

5) He may (or may not idk) put some fire under NASA’s lethargic ass as other countries are nearing moon landings and permanent base construction to extract the wealth of resources there. NASA was formed when Dept Of Navy (strange but I believe that’s what the former oversight was part of) was embarrassed after Russia launched Sputnik, we (nationally televised) watched our first would-be satellite blow up in flames on the launch pad). ThennWerner Vin Braun was given authority and NASA was created and achieved great advances and tech and eventually became the steady, underachieving bloated bureaucracy that is is today. I think we can see him in some capacity reforming that lethargic money pit.

6) Oh yeah, last but not least finishing the border wall Biden terminated and immigration reform/deportation.

Last edited:
Trump is a construction/development magnate. I would envision him developing a plan for funding much-needed infrastructure improvements as a start. Not free money but decent paying jobs for those that have the heart to work them. Of course, that is good for the Architecture and Engineering community as well as construction. Most federal, state, regional and local jobs have a required prevailing wage pay scale for public projects meaning the GCs submit their sealed bids based on a line item breakdown of what they’re require to pay skilled and unskilled labor. Nobody is going to buy a yacht but it is a better-than-average pay scale and worth the time to get those contracts.
I see him supporting (as he did in his first term) domestic factory production. NAFTA under Clinton seemed good on paper but took manufacturing jobs and companies away, under the auspices of ‘let other nations do the grunt labor, Americans are going to be a nation of college-educated scholars. Not everyone desires or is capable of that utopian theory. I personally own a Dodge Ram and a Fird Explorer before that and feel better buying something at Home Depot or K Mart that says Made in USA. I bought (and live!) several MyPillowsninclueing their sheets and towels. Great products!
Military restoration as we had during his previous tenure. He created the Space Force, expanding military jobs. Waste of money? Well, several months ago issued a press conference relating to a Russian military space threat. Haven’t heard much since but are Russia and China developing ways to paralyze the U.S. by means of satellite disruption? I’ll bet my lily white as they are and Vice versa. I personally like Israel’s mandatory military service after grade school. They are in a different location with different threats than we yanks, but I think it is good policy. Even if not made mandatory here there are financial and collegiate incentives that can recruit more youngsters and that is a good use of financial resources. Never never just give away money but put that low-hanging fruit out there for the younger (and older for the tech and research jobs) that investing in the military creates. Unfortunately private contractors are already fat and full to the brim with the billions we are giving away in free aid. Spread the love around and I can see him rejuvenating and expanding that in his second term.
I also see him restoring exploration and extraction of natural resources. There are politics and some realities and non-realities that come with exploiting our energy resources here at home. Until all of us are ready to sacrifice electricity for our interior comfort during hot and cold spells depending on geographic locale, we are all hooked on energy. I see that as a major starting point as he has stated. That is good for our finances, associated jobs, costs of energy stretching our consumer dollar, and lack of bloatation from having to import those resources (overhead and profit, shipping and import taxes)
And of course the overly ignored border security issue... That needs complete reform IMO.

I suppose that will depend upon who gets the Senate during his administration. So much bullshit going on in there...

Trump is a construction/development magnate and generally a doer. He didn’t and doesn’t stagnate like the current Pres Admin. He’s proactive vs reactive.

1) I would envision him developing a plan for funding much-needed infrastructure improvements as a start. Francis Scott Key Bridge, I-34 bridge a few years back, municipal/regional grants and incentives for more robust and innovative public transportation systems). Not free money but decent paying jobs for those that have the heart to work them. Of course, that is good for the Architecture and Engineering community as well as construction. Most federal, state, regional and local jobs have a required prevailing wage pay scale for public projects meaning the GCs submit their sealed bids based on a line item breakdown of what they’re require to pay skilled and unskilled labor. Nobody is going to buy a yacht but it is a better-than-average pay scale and worth the time to get those contracts.

2) I see him supporting (as he did in his first term) domestic factory production. NAFTA under Clinton seemed good on paper but took manufacturing jobs and companies away, under the auspices of ‘let other nations do the grunt labor, Americans are going to be a nation of college-educated scholars. Not everyone desires or is capable of that utopian theory. I personally own a Dodge Ram and a Fird Explorer before that and feel better buying something at Home Depot or K Mart that says Made in USA. I bought (and live!) several MyPillowsninclueing their sheets and towels. Great products!

3) Military restoration as we had during his previous tenure. He created the Space Force, expanding military jobs. Waste of money? Well, several months ago issued a press conference relating to a Russian military space threat. Haven’t heard much since but are Russia and China developing ways to paralyze the U.S. by means of satellite disruption? I’ll bet my lily white as they are and Vice versa. I personally like Israel’s mandatory military service after grade school. They are in a different location with different threats than we yanks, but I think it is good policy. Even if not made mandatory here there are financial and collegiate incentives that can recruit more youngsters and that is a good use of financial resources. Never never just give away money but put that low-hanging fruit out there for the younger (and older for the tech and research jobs) that investing in the military creates. Unfortunately private contractors are already fat and full to the brim with the billions we are giving away in free aid. Spread the love around and I can see him rejuvenating and expanding that in his second term.

4) I also see him restoring exploration and extraction of natural resources. There are politics and some realities and non-realities that come with exploiting our energy resources here at home. Until all of us are ready to sacrifice electricity for our interior comfort during hot and cold spells depending on geographic locale, we are all hooked on energy. I see that as a major starting point as he has stated. That is good for our finances, associated jobs, costs of energy stretching our consumer dollar, and lack of bloatation from having to import those resources (overhead and profit, shipping and import taxes)

5) He may (or may not idk) put some fire under NASA’s lethargic ass as other countries are nearing moon landings and permanent base construction to extract the wealth of resources there. NASA was formed when Dept Of Navy (strange but I believe that’s what the former oversight was part of) was embarrassed after Russia launched Sputnik, we (nationally televised) watched our first would-be satellite blow up in flames on the launch pad). ThennWerner Vin Braun was given authority and NASA was created and achieved great advances and tech and eventually became the steady, underachieving bloated bureaucracy that is is today. I think we can see him in some capacity reforming that lethargic money pit.

6) Oh yeah, last but not least finishing the border wall Biden terminated and immigration reform/deportation.
Those are still stimulatory things though. Infrastructure spending is exactly what we did during the Great Depression. The challenge with inflation is you have to slow growth and get people to stop spending money without killing too many jobs.

This is my beef with those that a) believe Biden is somehow the cause of inflation even though it’s world wide, and b) that somehow Trump has a track record for dealing with this. It’s the opposite of everything he’s done.

(Regarding the military, a huge chunk of the Ukraine aid is actually spent here on our military contractors to build the equipment we then send over. Or we send them our old stuff while we build newer stuff for us.

Regarding Space - it is being privatized. SpaceX, Blue Origin, Virgin, etc. Ultimately the private sector will perform better).

Back