The definition of woke?

"Woke" -----> being brainwashed by the progressive left into believing we went *POOF!* and instantly turned back the clock around 80 years to the time where a sizeable percentage of white people hated anyone who wasn't white, straight, and Christian. You have to be totally gullible and lacking all common sense to subscribe to this made-up bullshit that obviously doesn't exist since white America elected a black president, elevated a black woman to billionaire status based on her opinions (Oprah), and made billionaires out of several black entertainers, sports figures and other prominent black people who have been the consistent highest earners in the country. Same goes for gays, and other people with alternative lifestyles. Really, nobody cares about what others do in their bedrooms. It's all a crock of BS in order to divide Americans while evil forces who hate our country attempt to permeate our schools and government while people are busy arguing over this drivel.

Actually, no... straight white guys go to the bottom of the pile.
The most sought after (and hire-able) person right now is a gay (or trans) black female who speaks Spanish.
It checks all the boxes.
I was born white in America, I won the lottery no doubt. Maybe things have changed, but throughout my lifetime white privilege has served me well.
"The most sought after (and hire-able) person right now is a gay (or trans) black female who speaks Spanish.
It checks all the boxes." Where did you come up with those "facts" ? I had to change my name from Jerome to Jerry on my resume just to get call backs.

I was born white in America, I won the lottery no doubt. Maybe things have changed, but throughout my lifetime white privilege has served me well.
"The most sought after (and hire-able) person right now is a gay (or trans) black female who speaks Spanish.
It checks all the boxes." Where did you come up with those "facts" ? I had to change my name from Jerome to Jerry on my resume just to get call backs.
I will be happy to expand on this after my retirement in 3 weeks.

Actually, no... straight white guys go to the bottom of the pile.
The most sought after (and hire-able) person right now is a gay (or trans) black female who speaks Spanish.
It checks all the boxes.

All the boxes of what? Things @Buck62 hates? Haha. Damn man... must suck to be you.

Back