The Day (they robbed the bank of england) - prog rock

some say bumps are unnecessary...
but it seems there are a few exceptions.
hoping someone gets to hear this for the first time

I feel like I’m having deja vu. I swear I commented on something like this before. Either on this forum or another one. Good toans. What are you playing guitar with?

I feel like I’m having deja vu. I swear I commented on something like this before. Either on this forum or another one. Good toans. What are you playing guitar with?
ha! yep, i posted it when i first finished it...
made some changes based on previous comments,
and have now reposted the newer version.

thanks for listening!

amps: everything was recorded thru the Strymon Iridium. Boss DD-200 provides some of the fx, which were printed when recorded.
direct-rec-rig.jpg

guitars:
elemental-session.jpg

besides the taylor 414 not used on this tune,
guitars are custom USACG strat with bill lawrence pickups, and 1984 Carvin DC-200K with a Duncan custom custom.

It's manic and brilliant. Takes me back to the 80s listening to Rush on my car stereo. Top shelf production. Nice job

Yeah echoing Bulls Hit, get a Rush vibe ....fantastic playing! Very interested in that Strymon Iridium, great tones!! Did you do the bass thru that as well?

It's manic and brilliant. Takes me back to the 80s listening to Rush on my car stereo. Top shelf production. Nice job
wow, thanks bulls hit! i think i was listening to stuff like this back in the 70's, myself..
maybe not as modern rock sounding, but hey, no reverb!! heheh

Back