The Controversially Political Humor thread

Can you find a case where a child had gender changing surgery without parental consent? I’m aware some states allow it from an insurance perspective, but in actual practice? I have a child who required a couple of very-necessary surgeries before 18. There’s still zero chance those would have happened without me signing a stack of legal documents.

Even with parents’ support there’s only a handful of these things I understand. Any data you have?

Can you find a case where a child had gender changing surgery without parental consent? I’m aware some states allow it from an insurance perspective, but in actual practice? I have a child who required a couple of very-necessary surgeries before 18. There’s still zero chance those would have happened without me signing a stack of legal documents.

Even with parents’ support there’s only a handful of these things I understand. Any data you have?
The cases I'm aware of were not surgery but hormone therapy. I don't remember the specifics.

Besides... this is a humor thread. That reel was an obvious jab at how easily available it all is, not a literal reenactment.

Kinda like Doc Hollywood. "There's three of them in there, but only one is horny and I ain't telling ya which one."

When "Content of Character" is equal to the courage of conviction...
1712616764562.png
Now he's defending Trump from prison :ROFLMAO:

Sorry... I refuse to listen to another jackass from Nashville :cautious:
I didn't expect you too, you don't listen to anyone. I didn't expect anyone to listen to it and he isn't from Nashville but you wouldn't know that now would you?

Last edited:
Back