Thank You So Much!!!

Cdacoron

Hey guys, ive been on this forum for a good amount of time, and alot of the advice you all post have been very helpful. My mixing and recording skills have increased alot, although, i know i do need more experience to get that "sound". Anwayz, the reason why im posting this thread is to hopefully get yall support... i wanted to let you know that my group was able to get in this online singing contest. Now, there are only 10 artists left..including us! In order to win, we have to get as many votes as possible. Please vote for us :)!!!

Go to www.enterxp.com.

Click on "View Finalists" to vote.

Vote for Next Phaze

You can only vote once every 24 hrs til april 30th...every vote counts! Thanks to all have voted so far, but the competition is not over...

On May 06, 2006 They're going to announce the winner of the contest with live performances including yours truly in the Los Angeles area....More info at the website...

Just asking all our friends, fans, & families...we love you all! It's because of you guys that we are still here trying to make it happen, doing what we love to do...this is our passion...

Don't forget to download our song too!!! It's our Lauryn Hill acapella remix at our myspace. www.myspace.com/nextphaze
Check it out!!!!

Vote for Next Phaze!!! much love & respect

Chris---Next Phaze

Back