teac parts

rtrg

What is the capstan pulley size in inches for teac 3340? Is the pulley for the 2340 1/2 that size? If yes where can I buy one? I need to half the speed of a 3340 in order to play tapes from a slower unit. That unit is long gone. This unit was FREE. I have no intention of buying a machine just for this purpose. reeltoreelguy@gmail.com.

What is the capstan pulley size in inches for teac 3340? Is the pulley for the 2340 1/2 that size? If yes where can I buy one? I need to half the speed of a 3340 in order to play tapes from a slower unit. That unit is long gone. This unit was FREE. I have no intention of buying a machine just for this purpose. reeltoreelguy@gmail.com.

Im sure it would be good for start-ers to find the manuels for both of these decks and it might have the sizes of the the capstan pulleys mayb in the parts listed in the manuels?? Are on-line somewhere maybe ?? There may be a better way also to "half" the speed on the 3340....I don't know but they just might be a better way....just keep researching till you find the solution. Im sure some other knowledgeable guys will add to this soon

Back