Teac A3300SX 2T

Roozter

Any regulars here looking to part ways with one of these? You'd literally be making my last two years, not only my day. PM me and we can work something out.

Also, sorry if this doesn't belong here but the ad thread is dead and I get no replies.

Congrats!

The heads look to have a bit of wear on them but the wear looks even and the Locktite looks intact on the head adjustment screws. You might consider rotating the lifter arms on it to a clean arc to minimize any edge damage to your tapes. Beyond that, it looks pretty good minus a bit of chipping on the wood dress panels.

Enjoy and hope the seller packs it well so that it arrives in good shape.

Cheers! :)

I thought the heads looked better than some others that I saw for sale. The guy did a nice cleaning job. Seems to be well kept. Wondering if theyre the sole owner.

Wondering if theyre the sole owner.

It's doubtful as the seller made no mention of where he got it from, nor did he say anything about its history, plus he's got something like 700 transactions on ebay. So he probably scooped it up from an estate sale or storage locker repo auction....if he's a pro-ebayer.

Either way though, yes, it look nice and clean and at least the seller was nice enough to make solid claims as to its functionality. Most of these guys claim ignorance or say they don't have a tape to test it, etc.

It's doubtful as the seller made no mention of where he got it from, nor did he say anything about its history, plus he's got something like 700 transactions on ebay. So he probably scooped it up from an estate sale or storage locker repo auction....if he's a pro-ebayer.

Either way though, yes, it look nice and clean and at least the seller was nice enough to make solid claims as to its functionality. Most of these guys claim ignorance or say they don't have a tape to test it, etc.

He did say it had 4 hours of testing at 7.5 IPS. So we'll see how she handles at 15 for longer periods of time, then asses, then clean, and setup for 203.

Back