Taylor acoustics

Finally got some quiet time to do some tracking of the new Taylor! :thumbs up: Tried mid-side mic-ing plus DI at same time, and generally liked the sound on the 2 songs I recorded, haven't had the chance to do more than a cursory listen so far.

Finally got some quiet time to do some tracking of the new Taylor! :thumbs up: Tried mid-side mic-ing plus DI at same time, and generally liked the sound on the 2 songs I recorded, haven't had the chance to do more than a cursory listen so far.
How long till the link appears?
I was really torn when I bought my Martin, I really liked the sound on Taylors, but loved the sound on Martins,so I had to choose :)

(my wife told me to!)

Last edited:
How long till the link appears?
I was really torn when I bought my Martin, I really liked the sound on Taylors, but loved the sound on Martins,so I had to choose :)

(my wife told me to!)

I never post 'works in progress' until I've got, at least, a fair mix done. Much more tracking to go at this point!

My Taylor 310ce was undoubtedly the best-sounding acoustic at last night's open mic (I rocked the place)! One guy's Taylor T3 semi-hollow sounded good, but that doesn't count as acoustic!

Back