TASCAM Wallpaper

Be glad to. I just unpacked both decks last night. I have to find the takeup reel for the 52.

Might be late tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Does the background matter? I mean, is one type of background easier to edit out than another?

The background is not critical unless its the same color as the deck, which would make more difficult to cut out without a contrasting visible edge line.

Cheers! :)

OK ME2Me2Me2!!!!!

Actually, I'd be happy with the Tascam 38 and the Tascam logo and the way you put the sayings "refurbished in America by fanatics."

Or maybe something like

Made in Japan by engineers
Refurbished in America by fanatics....
:)

Well, my fiancee lost the cable to my camera, so I'll have to wait until I get a card reader in order to download and send you pics of the MTS-1000. LOTS of buttons!:D

Sorry Ghost, I worked 12 hours today then came home and proceeded to cut up my equipment rack to house my 38 when I get some rack ears next week.

I changed a straight front rack to a sloped rack. I'll get you some pics of the 52 tomorrow night and send them out.

Sorry Ghost, I worked 12 hours today then came home and proceeded to cut up my equipment rack to house my 38 when I get some rack ears next week.

I changed a straight front rack to a sloped rack. I'll get you some pics of the 52 tomorrow night and send them out.

I look forward to seeing those!

I present M1Fanatic's wonderfully preserved 52! :)

T520003PS.jpg

More then a few subtle changes were made from the original shot...like plugging it in and powering it up!...plus a few other minor details.

Awesome job Ghost! I should've plugged the darn thing in! I didn't do it with my 38 either. Thanks for the enhancements.

Jeff,

I'll take some shots of my ATR-60 but a couple of questions for ya.........:

Is there a prefered limit on file sizes?

Black or white background, the studio has light coloured carpet.

2 of the VU lights are out......is this a problem?

Chris :cool:

Jeff,

I'll take some shots of my ATR-60 but a couple of questions for ya.........:

Is there a prefered limit on file sizes?

Black or white background, the studio has light coloured carpet.

2 of the VU lights are out......is this a problem?

My email address that I've posted here a couple of times now, has a 10 meg attachment limit so if it's under that, it's cool! Basically, the larger the file size I have to work with, the cleaner the work I can do on it in Photoshop.

About the light's being burned out on a couple meters; absolutely no problem to digitally bring them back to life! ;)

Background colours aren't crucial so long as there's a visible line between the machine and the background.

And for sure, I'd love to have a couple of nice shots of your ATR-60-16 to add to the series here! :)

Just take a walk around the unit and to scope out where the coolest angles are to view the machine and then put your camera in that spot and try to capture it without any cut off corners, hard shadows or flash hot spots. Ideally, if you have a tripod and can turn off your flash on the camera, that will make for a better, sharper shot to work with. Also shots done at seated level will look more intimate that normal standing height shots....and so ends the basic photography lessons! :p

Tripod..............................check.

No flash...........................check.

Photoflood........................check.

Parachute as diffuser..........check.

:D

Give me a day or two.

Thanks Jeff! I love the result. :)

Thanks and glad you liked it! :)

The other angled shot you sent me was pretty good too but maybe instead of having the reels blurred in the play mode, it might have looked cooler in the fast forward mode. So..... if you're into shooting that one again, I'd love to put one up here of that too.

Back