Tascam M520 PSU Cable - Connectors

Tascam told me years ago it was 20-conductor 20AWG stranded multi-conductor cable without shield. You can do with less conductors if the wire gauge is bigger.

I FOUND IT! The missing PSU cable!

In a massive cleanout and reorganization, the cable was found packed away safely in a bag, but had gotten separated from the M-520 and the PSU. Probably it went missing over nine years ago.

I think I will hang it from the dining room ceiling light until it is connected into the system... don't want it to disappear!!!

Starliner
Hello I too am in need of a cable.
I did find the connectors at Mouser but I need to know the wire gauge. Can you look at your cable and see if you can read any writing on it? That would have the wire gauge? It should say AWG and then a number - another number. Thx

Hello I too am in need of a cable.
I did find the connectors at Mouser but I need to know the wire gauge. Can you look at your cable and see if you can read any writing on it? That would have the wire gauge? It should say AWG and then a number - another number. Thx

Right here is your answer from only one post before your posting. :-)

Tascam told me years ago it was 20-conductor 20AWG stranded multi-conductor cable without shield. You can do with less conductors if the wire gauge is bigger.

Back