Sunday Instrumental

Thanks.

I don't know how much is left to do, maybe cleanup. It was never really going to be a full song, just us goofing off in the studio on a lazy Sunday. Didn't want to work on any of the real projects we had going so this is what appeared. Mix wise I'm not sure what we need to change, it sounded pretty good to me. There are some mistakes in the guitar solo and a couple with the high hat, but both things I could live with.

I was waiting for Patrick Swayze to step in and sing...'"She's like the wind.." lol no it doesn't sound like that but it does kinda remind me of it. Not a bad thing...I think it sounds really cool.

It's a cool tune lol. If you could get Patrick Swayze, like Bruthish says, to throw down some vocals that would be cool lol

Well, if the only correction so far is that I need Patrick Swayze to do lead vocals, I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's ok. Thanks for the listen

This is very nice. I'm hearing this as the intro to a hard metal riff, and then a full blown sonic storm erupts. Kinda like the acoustic track before Sabbath's Symptom of the Universe

Back