stupid off topic comments

Great sound. Loved it....very soothing indeed!

Great sound. Loved it....very soothing indeed!
Hi endlessrain! I don't listen in this genre of Jazz normally, so I'm not the best interpreter. With Quirky Jazz you definitely have a kind of hypnotic way with your compositions! I could see a seated audience that just couldn't remain seated ha! Your music energizes. Again with a synthesizer and your creative genius you create a unique world from the grand silence songwriters face, only for you, you probably laugh at such a notion, laugh away the silence. I like your layering or build up crescendo I think they call it. Also you create engineering tricks with left and right masterfully and work so well with like "dynamic range" I think they call it. I could see the part of famous actor John Tururo in the Cohen Brothers movie "Barton Fink" where John's character has this humorous false sense of success. The other part of the humor is John's character is overwhelmed with "success" but everyone in the audience knows he's a flop ha! It's so funny how he dances and is so energized, a big contrast to his normal character in the story. I'm way off as it takes place long before synthesizers in the 1940's but somehow that scene came to mind hearing your song and a big audience rising up and dancing. It's like you invent instruments that never were, the magic of synthesizers. Thanks for sharing such a unique and moving talent!
Carpe Diem!
Mike (haven't changed my HR name to my real name yet but will soon.)

Here is something I recorded a couple of years ago playing around in Aeolian (natural minor). I found this really cool drum track which has some weird timing things going on, so I built the song around it. I played bass, keys and production.
New in and outta time
Hi Bob!

Sorry I noticed you were angry with my reply to endlessrain that I see now over 6 weeks later. I don't know what I was doing, maybe thinking it was endlessrain's thread to note his new songs, so I was replying to his music and not yours. Looking back trying to figure myself out... the words "New in and outta time" I guess I didn't realize you could click on it and go to your song until now. I listened, and Wow! You're way out of my amateur league! I don't even qualify to comment on your music, endlessrain's too, as you are a seasoned artist of world class talent! I imagine you playing at places I've heard recordings from like Bill Evans at "The Cookery" in NYC etc. I also like the cover photo to your album, so my apologies.

Kindest Regards

Back