Studio Headphones

Tifstorey

Guinea Pig
Hi,

Im in the market for some decent headphones. I was looking at the AKG 271, and was just wondering if anyone uses these? Any good? Any others i should look at?

Thanks again for any suggestions,

Chris

I've been hearing alot of good things about "MoreMe" headphones, they shall be the next addition to my studio :cool:

- Idgeit

Idgeit said:
I've been hearing alot of good things about "MoreMe" headphones, they shall be the next addition to my studio :cool:

- Idgeit

I had a quick look for some on the net, but couldnt find any.. I found reviews and they all said they were great headphones, but couldnt find anywhere that sold them.. Do you have a link or anything?

Cheers

Are they for listening of giving to musicians when tracking?

If they're for tracking get DT-100s - they have easily replacable parts and are built to last. They don't sound good - but that's not really necessary for tracking.

Don't know about headphones for listening - I've got reasonable monitors and don't fancy the idea of mixing on cans.

$30??? Thats it?? Thats about £18! and are these actually really good? Or are they good for the price?

From what i've read, they are ment to be really good. Come back to me in around 2 months and i'll tell ya how they sound :D

- Idgeit

Back