Stuck In The Middle With You - cover

That what I thought you meant. I'm gob smacked. But I shouldn't be. I use a 545 on acoustics for effect for a long time. The SM7 sounds a LOT better than I would have guessed.
Oh crap.. I wrote my old acoustic. It's actually a brand new Larrivee 🤦 my fault. Only had it a few months , used to writing sigma. Ha

Sounds good, very clean. I like the bass being prominent, didn't seem too loud and sounds like it fits the song. Nothing I can say I didn't like. Good job.

Too late now.. you'll have to retrack with the Sigma :p
dude that thing is very trashed. lots of issues, i think I have a post about it in the equipment section. put my new one in there. but it was my dad's from the 70s, so going to keep it. he passed 20 yrs ago and i have that and an even older classical guitar (which is held together by duct tape... see, what happened was...i found it in the basement 30yrs ago during my discovery of nirvana and let's say i didn't take good care of it. my 11 year old self might have taken miming guitar smashing too far).

dude that thing is very trashed. lots of issues, i think I have a post about it in the equipment section. put my new one in there. but it was my dad's from the 70s, so going to keep it. he passed 20 yrs ago and i have that and an even older classical guitar (which is held together by duct tape... see, what happened was...i found it in the basement 30yrs ago during my discovery of nirvana and let's say i didn't take good care of it. my 11 year old self might have taken miming guitar smashing too far).
I know what you mean. I inherited an old Epiphone acoustic in 1975 and it was totally shot when I got it. All in one piece but nearly unplayable past the second fret and written off by my luthier. Wrote my first song on it and never touched it for the next 34 years.

Back