Strat trem question

I cancelled that order and got this instead:

GVK_Body_8_String.jpg
that does look like something you would want ........................ to grind up in a woodchipper!!

Oh wait ...... looks like someone already did!!
:D

Lol. I understand "to each their own" and all that jazz, but seriously, forget that it's an 8-string and that nothing good ever comes from an 8-string. It's just ugly.

Lol. I understand "to each their own" and all that jazz, but seriously, forget that it's an 8-string and that nothing good ever comes from an 8-string. It's just ugly.
doesn't matter how many strings that thing has ..... it'd be ugly with 6 or 4 or no strings!

Gerg's new guitar is a thing of great beauty and awesomeness, that's all I have to say about that. :)

Gerg's new guitar is a thing of great beauty and awesomeness, that's all I have to say about that. :)
yes ..... yes it is, but they're pissing me off how long they're taking to send the thing.
I'm tempted to not let greg give it to me!

yes ..... yes it is, but they're pissing me off how long they're taking to send the thing.
I'm tempted to not let greg give it to me!

I think Gerg would hafta be very dead before you stand a chance of getting it, when that happens gimme a shout and I'll go collect my amp. :D

I think Gerg would hafta be very dead before you stand a chance of getting it, when that happens gimme a shout and I'll go collect my amp. :D
we'll go together.
I'm sure if he died he'd want you and I to have all his stuff!

Back