Stones Cover-"Live With Me"

variaxman said:
For anyone interested,I've tweeked this one a bit and wondering if it sounds any better.Removed the verb from thew vocals,lowered the bass a bit and tried to get evreything fitting together better.Any opinions welcomed.

Live With Me
Still a great tune you got here. Sounds like it fits together pretty well. Vocals are pretty good. I think I like it better this way. The other way wasn't bad, but this sounds good.
Nice job.
Ed

Dogman said:
Still a great tune you got here. Sounds like it fits together pretty well. Vocals are pretty good. I think I like it better this way. The other way wasn't bad, but this sounds good.
Nice job.
Ed

Thanks Dogman!The feedback you recieve on this site is really helpful to a struggling home recordist like myself....really have learned alot since I started posting my songs here!

variaxman said:
Thanks Dogman!The feedback you recieve on this site is really helpful to a struggling home recordist like myself....really have learned alot since I started posting my songs here!
Hey, and some of us enjoy the music... :D

Dogman said:
Hey, and some of us enjoy the music... :D

Right you are!!!Even though I'm kinda a lurker on the list...I do listen to alot of the music here and it is pretty inspiring....

Back