Still FS: FIREPOD (mint condition)

dgatwood

is out. Leave a message.
For sale: FIREPOD in mint condition. I pulled it out of the box when I got it to make sure it worked, but otherwise, it has been sitting around in its factory box gathering dust since I got it as a replacement for a dead one a little over a year ago. I currently use a pair of 8Pre interfaces, so I no longer have any use for it.

Asking $300 shipped to continental U.S. (Typical price is $400 new from reputable dealers.)

Depending on when dturcotte is willing to sell his.... I'm $50 short at the moment, though.

Hey zacanger... it could be a little while before I let my pods go so i would take advantage of this deal if I was you. DM4800 is taking MUCH longer than anticipated to arrive and then I still need to figure it out and move everything around. So it could be a while.

Bump. Still available. Comes with Cubase LE, which I haven't ever installed or registered.

Man, I wish I had seen this sooner, I just spent $300 the other day.

If you've still got this in a half a month or so, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Don't wait on me if someone else wants it though.

Back