still cant decide:-(

Botinok

after reading all the threads on this issue (and there are a bunch) i still cant decide which synth to get..the three major players are the triton extreme, motif, and fantom

i wanna stay as close to 2k as i can....

now i knwo the triton isnt that great with piano sounds..and i like to use piano sounds..i make hip-hop beats btw....but the thing that i really like about the triton is the touch screen..seems like it would be more intuative (keep in mind im new to this..so the more user friendly the better)

how big of a difference are the sounds between the three really?..

thanks for the help

:D Y0 Konitob: :p

Well, I can speak for the Yam Motif.

I can guess that the Triton is a good one too. I would not know much about the "fantom" except I wouldn't buy it.

Now a horse for my kingdom....

There must be a vendor somewhere near you. If not, buy a plane ticket to South Bend and go to Sweetwater.

There, you can put your hands on all of the models probably and decide with your ears which one sounds the best.

I find that MANY of the patches on the Motif are so good that I seldom have to pump them up with ANYTHING, not even reverb in many instances.

I'm guessing you may have a vendor closer to your location? If not, buy the ticket to South Bend.

Have a great time choosing your synth.

Green Hornet :D

Back