spillage onto other tracks

I never thought i would use channels 9 - 16!
Im gonna nut it out. I did attempt to buy a manual from tascam who took my cc details etc, but alas it never came nor was a i charged. Ill try again!

Getting the manual for these is a wise investment. Actually the M-200 series user manual would be good reference even if you didn't have an M-200 series mixer. It's well written with info that applies to mixing in general. And for the M-200 in particular it's important to understand the routing capabilities of the mixer... the different signal paths possible. Buying the manual will save you time worth far more than the money expended to purchase it.

By the way, when dealing with Tascam it’s best to talk to them by phone. I’ve ordered lots of parts over the years with very fast service. Be careful if tempted to look for it elsewhere. There’s a manual on ebay, but it’s the service manual… very different than the user manual. And by the way you can get the service manual here for free on PDF. It may give you a little more insight to the inner workings of these mixers if you’re able to follow the diagrams. It's worth downloading for the block diagram alone (Page 38).

Thanks go to stevieb for this link

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=282612

eureka

I think ive learned how to use the mixer properly thanx to you guys using the fold back channels for monitoring. its all the go!!

Back