Special Thanks!!!

jaynm26

Just want to take time to give a special thanks to all the guys that keep the wheels turning here. Massive, Steen, Gonzo, Moresound, Farview, Johnny, Waltz, Crow, Mo fact, Mirso, Bobby, Greg, Rayc, Jimmy...and all the rest that I cant pile into to just one post lol. I have learned a lot from you guys and in the last 3 months more bout compression from steen (when you thought you knew it all to lol?). Moresoud, helping me with tracking the up right bass lol. Jimmy comes right in with the right answer at the right time, with Mo Fact & Greg pushing the boundaries of DIY lol, bouncing ideas off of rayc & gonzo. Massive with mastering and tons of other things he has helped me with. (I might owe that guy some royalty checks lol).

Oh...am I forgetting someone?....Oh yea whats is his name...uughh AMY, ugghh RAMI!!!! Oh yeah, lol RAMI this is the only time im gonna say this in our love hate relationship lol. You are one smart guy and smart engineer and I never heard but I put my life savings on it that your mixes are stupendous lol. A lot has changed in my mixing, recording, techniques and capabilities I really appreciate you guys just wanted to take time out to say thx.

Oh...am I forgetting someone?....Oh yea whats is his name...uughh AMY, ugghh RAMI!!!! Oh yeah, lol RAMI this is the only time im gonna say this in our love hate relationship lol. You are one smart guy and smart engineer and I never heard but I put my life savings on it that your mixes are stupendous lol. A lot has changed in my mixing, recording, techniques and capabilities I really appreciate you guys just wanted to take time out to say thx.
It's not that I love to hate you. It's more like I hate the fact that I love you. :D

Back