Song i wrote ... i would like to read any opinions

It seems to slip out of tempo a bit here and there when that organ sound comes in. Other than that, I find it a very haunting song, and a very good one. I can't understand a word, but I don't feel as though I need to.

thank u a lot man... the organ sound came from the n-track studio unregistered version.... that shits this song alot ::mad:

Oh, so it's like one of those things that beep in the middle of your songs? I suggest reaper. The trial of that lasts forever, and doesn't have any limitations.

cool song - yes, the organ did come as a surprise -- not so dissonant that it was obviously alien, but not at all what you expected/wanted to hear - definitely check out reaper.

I can't understand any of it either, but the performance is great!

The "register your software already" noise is pretty trippy. You should see if you can incorporate that into some of your music intentionally.

Nice job on the song. Is this all 1 take, 1 mic? I'd recommend editing out all the shuffling and clicking noises at the beginning and end.

Do you have a popper stopper? I was hearing some lip smacking and such noises throughout the vocal line.

Back