Snozzled In a Field of Teazel (Waiting for The Skirl)

stratmonkee

Had a really shiity week at work , Saturday mornings are usually my time to work on music, Having a bit of a hard time getting insperation, so sometimes I like to just look at random pictures on the web and try and write a song with that image. Found the pic of a bagpiper in Scotland , and came up with this... had to look up some obscure words for "drunk" and bagpipe sound :>)

Often I record better stuff after a shitty day or a shitty week. I think that's what happened here. This is tight, wonderful music. You were riding on something when you made it. A shitty week probably lol. I like all of it, but I really admire how well the bass comes through.

The bagpipes need to be a bit more present, though.

Full marks for the title!

An interesting and engaging tune.
Cool! Thanks gecko zzed!
wurks for me

all balanced in here
Thanks Manslick, glad it sounds good level wise
Often I record better stuff after a shitty day or a shitty week. I think that's what happened here. This is tight, wonderful music. You were riding on something when you made it. A shitty week probably lol. I like all of it, but I really admire how well the bass comes through.

The bagpipes need to be a bit more present, though.
Yes, for me , when I've had a bad stretch, it's almost therapeutic to get down in my music spot with my guitar and just let it rip😉, appreciate the comments, if only I could get some bagpipes to try, althought that may get me kicked out of the house, I imagine learning bagpipes is up there with learning drums or violin for being tough on those around you🤪. Thanks for your comments

Back