Small Ableton-specific task, paid

Ente

Hello everybody,

on the newbie-forum I asked for help with a small remix/sample task:
[..]/bbs/general-discussions/newbies/tiny-ableton-sample-request-352045/

No replies after a week, so I might as well try directly here in the right forum :-)

It boils down to using a sample, "remixing" it according to a somewhat detailed youtubevid, cashing in a reward, and making me happy!
Details are all in the linked thread.

Any takers?

Cheers,

Ente

as long as you don't have a time frame I'd be willing to give it a try...

It turned out to become a long-term-project anyway, it was months ago I first tried to locate that sample ;-)
You are very welcome to give it a try!
..just so I have a feeling: Are we speaking weeks? Months?
I will not look any further for someone to help me with this for now then.

Thank you in advance!

Ente

..just so I have a feeling: Are we speaking weeks? Months?
I will not look any further for someone to help me with this for now then.

Thank you in advance!

Ente

Cool sounds good!! The only project I have a deadline on right now is for early march, and that is for one track. I will try to get it done in a month for you. I will keep you posted on my progress.

To be clear, you are just looking for the remix of the Zeppelin sample?

Last edited:
Cool sounds good!! The only project I have a deadline on right now is for early march, and that is for one track. I will try to get it done in a month for you. I will keep you posted on my progress.

To be clear, you are just looking for the remix of the Zeppelin sample?

Nice! :-)
Yes, I am only talking about the Zeppelin sample remix. In Pavloff's Youtube-clip it is from 2:24 to 3:00, nothing beyond that.

One track until early march? See, I have so little clue about that work that I don't even know if this is an awful tight or totally relaxed schedule ;-)
It probably, as always, totally depends, not? At the things I do I sometimes burn days on barely visible details, or get right in the flow and am halfway through in hours :-)

Cheers, and enjoy your track (*smile*)!

Ente

Alright... I may be able to have it done sooner, but I figured I would give myself some time just incase. My girlfriend and me are doing an album for her sister's birthday and everything is all done except for one track. All the others were relatively easy as they were covers, but the one I saved for last is all original work, so depending on how easily things flow, march could be a really tight or forgiving deadline. I have the most difficult part (the lyrics) done already, so we'll see how that goes.

Back