Tiny Ableton sample request

Ente

Hello fellow friends of homerecording,

I am all new in your circle, and came here with a small request. I do not master the art of creating music. Watching a friend, I know how much patience, creativity and energy it takes!

So, being a Prodigy [the guys around Liam Howlett, y'know] fan for years, I tried to locate the "rough violin sample" from voodoo people. No luck. Eventually I learned that that piece is a remix of a totally different sample. After some more digging, I found Jim Pavloff's amazing reconstruction walkthrough for the whole track. Using Ableton software, with pretty much complete "instructions" for the sample I have in mind.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to post links as a new user.
On youtube/google you will find the video as
"Making of "The Prodigy - Voodoo People" in Ableton by Jim Pavloff"

watch?v=6ZYLp5uX9Yw#t=2m24s
original Led Zeppelin sample beginning at 2min 24sec

Jim didn't reply to my request when I contacted him.

So, here goes:
Would someone be so kind to recreate that sample for me?
I know this will involve quite a bit of time - and will gladly make up for it.
Unorthodox ideas welcome. Swap your time for my time? Send you some Bitcoins? Paypal ready as well.

Thank you for reading,

Ente

(The sample would only be for personal, offline use. I own various Prodigy CDs [Licences?]. I will gladly talk here, or on PM, mail, skype, you name it. I can provide various "real" useraccounts around the net as "reputation". Please let me know if I posted in the wrong place or broke rules, and I will correct it.)

Thank you everybody for reading.
As I got somewhat low resonance here, I re-posted in the Ableton specific forum:
/bbs/user-forums-brand/ableton-forum/small-ableton-specific-task-paid-352380/

A kind member of here is in contact with me too.
If you would like to add your thoughts, you are more than welcome to do so in there!

Cheers,

Ente

Back