She's come undone

TAE

All you have is now
No seriously totally undone....I wasn't seeking critique just posting a tune I did so I moved it to the show off thread...Peace!

She's Come Undone

Last edited:
Nice voice! You should have left more bird noises in! They actually add a nice atmospheric background to the song. Beautiful stuff.

Nice voice! You should have left more bird noises in! They actually add a nice atmospheric background to the song. Beautiful stuff.

Thanks Man!.. that is a pretty raw recording no bird chirps were removed or lowered being as it was picked up on the sm57 as was ( if you listen closely the clacking of the keys on the keyboard) , Other than running it through audacity to level it, the only other thing I did was clip a longer than I liked "dramatic pause" that I seem to do when I play live...in a venue live it works...part of "the feel" .....on a recording to much dead air.

excellent song man. well done. was the final vocal run rehearsed or improvised? it took a turn or two there that I wasn't anticipating. nice to hear something fresh and unique.

Thanks Andy! Glad you dug it.... I'm a pretty free spirit when it comes to singing and playing..... kind of go with what I'm feeling at the moment ...I ran through it once before I pressed record and went for it ... so yeah definitely improvised as I went through it...If I sang it again it'd be similar but different...Far from perfect but that's what I have come to like about these live recordings...

Back