sharing my song - would love feedback too!

Even though I'm ancient - I like this from the perspective of the backing, but I struggled with the voice. Not for the sonic quality, or the tone, but because I don't really listen to this kind of music, I just found it odd that the word 'something' - in the title was always just 'some'. I've never heard this before and I struggled trying to understand some of it, not being used to the language. I liked the "one more time" by the way - it fitted really neatly. The voice and the music seemed to work well together. Just not really something I understand?

Even though I'm ancient - I like this from the perspective of the backing, but I struggled with the voice. Not for the sonic quality, or the tone, but because I don't really listen to this kind of music, I just found it odd that the word 'something' - in the title was always just 'some'. I've never heard this before and I struggled trying to understand some of it, not being used to the language. I liked the "one more time" by the way - it fitted really neatly. The voice and the music seemed to work well together. Just not really something I understand?
thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it. but yes the "-thing" after "some" I tried to make very subtle. I thought the title would look better with "something" instead of "some" so I just kept it. I appreciate you listening to it and then giving me feedback on it especially since its not the type of music you listen to. as for the language - theres a website called urban dictionary that translates slang word very accurately.

Back