Screen size in reaper

BriamJH

I have Windows 10 (which I prefer and a pre-7 version of Reaper, which I also prefer). I have just downloaded drum app SSD5. When I open it, the bottom of the screen for the app is missing. Reducing the size of the window for the SSD5 app does not help. Is it possible to get the full app window on my screen without reducing everything else on the screen (i.e. I hope not to affect any other programs). Screen shot shown. I cannot get to the icons below the word Classic or Rimshot (on LH side, bottom). Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Brian

Attachments

• SSD5 Screenshot.png
    SSD5 Screenshot.png
    897.1 KB · Views: 8
Good to hear. Sometimes my screen displays can be off like this. Mostly, it's due to me accidentally scrolling the screen size via my trackball. Here at HR, I have to scroll it up to 125% to get full screen display, otherwise it doesn't fill out to the edges and seems small to me.

I also have Windows 11 on my computer and it is set to 125%. I had forgotten that I had not adjusted Windows 10 accordingly. Feels good (almost!!) to solve my own problem. Appreciate your feedback. Brian

Back