Russia will it happen?

I always thought it was a style thing to go with the long trench coats and knee length leather boots. But that makes sense Beaky.

So shouting 'Jerry f*** off!' doesn't actually work then.

What special powers does the 'ss' marking have? Is that when it makes them sound angry and shout a lot. 'Shnell Shnell !' ... 'Actung Spitfiren !' ... 'Nein Nein !' ... 'Fire !' ... 'You vill be shot at dawn Englander !'

Them German's don't appear to have a broad vocabulary either do they?

Last edited:
If there is a war ..its going to be Biden's fault.
I hear you, and I know that you would agree that he's the only one that can prevent a war, too. So if there's no war it's because of Biden. It wouldn't be that this whole thing is a manufactured crisis. At all. It's Biden's diplomacy.

We finally agree on something. That's great.

The Ukraine ruse comes from Jake Southerland, the same guy that boosted the Russia hoax in 2016.
It's there to take your eyes off of the Durham indictments, just like 2016 -- when Clinton had FBI issues to get out of the spotlight.
Hillary destroyed the democrat party, and so many of her followers are now feeding the cancer that's killing the patient.

It's an excuse for the Adam Schiff surveillance-state to take over America's domestic-affairs. Just watch.

Yeah but some people have managed to get Joe Biden himself to say "Let's go Brandon". ha ha
See, it's funny when that happens. But when regular adult males say it like they're in some super secret cool kid club it comes off as being moronic. Just say what you mean.

I think I will stick to "Let's go Brandon"

Not too keen on throwing fucks around in public when children could be present, or even on here barr this exception.

I have morals, not moronic. But it's evident it does drive the dems up the wall. just that phrase seems to have triggered both the NPC's already look ^

Lol you THINK we don’t like it. Among dems, it’s a giveaway that the person who says it is moronic and likes ironically censoring themself.
You aren't fooling anybody.
Everyone knows you don't like it.
You aren't honest enough to admit it.
The censorship is your denial of the obvious. 😉

Not too keen on throwing fucks around in public when children could be present, or even on here barr this exception.

I have morals, not moronic. But it's evident it does drive the dems up the wall. just that phrase seems to have triggered both the NPC's already look ^
Lol that’s the thing though. I haven’t seen anyone in this thread “triggered” or driven “up a wall” about the phrase.

Your perceptions of triggered is so liberal that, by going with the same definition, you both are triggered by me calling it moronic.

You all want us to be triggered so bad that you’re foaming at the mouth and take any response at all as being triggered lmao 😂

Snowflake. I KNEW it!

Trust me, a close up pic of a prolapsed asshole 12x a day while scrolling through homerecoding.com at work is a wee bit more offensive. But you do you, snowflake.

Back