Russia will it happen?

Lol that’s the thing though. I haven’t seen anyone in this thread “triggered” or driven “up a wall” about the phrase.

Your perceptions of triggered is so liberal that, by going with the same definition, you both are triggered by me calling it moronic.
I'm not even a fucking Democrat. Lol. I s.t.g. the current batch of far right lunatics are the most sensitive people on the planet. And all the coal rolling, Trump flag flying monster trucks won't convince me that they are anything other than scared man-boys with little dicks.

Lol that’s the thing though. I haven’t seen anyone in this thread “triggered” or driven “up a wall” about the phrase.

Your perceptions of triggered is so liberal that, by going with the same definition, you both are triggered by me calling it moronic.
I was leading him into a sensitive response and he walked right into it. The kids these days wouldn't have lasted here 15 years ago.

I was leading him into a sensitive response and he walked right into it. The kids these days wouldn't have lasted here 15 years ago.
I'll just note right now that you post like 3x to my 1, you both do. You even made a different thread trying to get some kind of army against wwlaidback because he is not a democrat. And you call ME a snowflake?

I have no time for this little girl

I'll just note right now that you post like 3x to my 1, you both do. You even made a different thread trying to get some kind of army against wwlaidback because he is not a democrat. And you call ME a snowflake?

I have no time for this little girl
What? Little early to be drinking. Maybe you're on the east coast. Still a little early but whatever.

What? Little early to be drinking. Maybe you're on the east coast. Still a little early but whatever.
Hah, that was terrible.

Seriously though, I like the banter but I am not here to debate or create enemies. Enough is enough, I am too far behind with things to continue.

Hah, that was terrible.

Seriously though, I like the banter but I am not here to debate or create enemies. Enough is enough, I am too far behind with things to continue.
That sounds like hurt feelings again. Let's start fresh and leave the name calling behind. And prolapsed assholes. And assumptions.

You even made a different thread trying to get some kind of army against wwlaidback because he is not a democrat.
Its not because he‘s not a democrat, it’s because he’s a cancer on this forum. Are you blind? I’ve already explained why he’s cancer, but maybe because you share political views is that clouding your vision.

stop being gay soyboy, let is rest move on.
yeah, the whiney little brat focker... :LOL:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Its because he’s a cancer on this forum.
Crow, you're an intelligent guy, far too intelligent to be describing Laidback as a cancer.
You despise him.
I don't particularly like him either, but he's not a cancer.
At the most, he's annoying. He's the flip side of IBB.
And I can't remember a single time that anyone described IBB as a "cancer on this forum".

Screenshot 2022-02-17 163333.jpg

This is the hypothesis the media is spreading. It is disgusting to me. Putin should go shirtless on horse , and charge. Leading his country to a psychotic victory..

Last edited:
Back