Russia will it happen?

I worked with an actress from Ukraine, whose visa ran out, and she's back in Ukraine. She just got married. She's posting wedding photos. I told her I've heard bad things, and if she and her husband needed help getting back to the US, they could use my name, and I'd verify that they'd be working together. She thanked me, and basically said the media has blown this all out of proportion.

This was part of what she told me: "There is a conflict at a certain territory called Donbas. It’s been there since 2014 and they proclaimed independence from Ukraine back then. Nothings changed really. The Russian forces are at the border of that territory and they had been there since 2014. Even our president had to record a speech asking ppl to disregard the media and saying that no one is attacking us because nothings changed since 2014."

Do we ever really know what's going on? I just hope she stays safe whatever happens. She was quite sweet.
I am from Brasil and looking it from a distance gives me this similar perspective that media is exagerating things. I hope not to be wrong. By the other hand if I am it may have serious consequences for my country because our president is an asshole who has chosen the worse possible moment to make a diplomatic visit to Putin and it may be seen as a support to Russia. In case of they really invade Ukraine it could cost to us some sanctions from US and Europe countries. 🙁

Personally I think that Putin is not that stupid meaning that he knows exactly what going ahead with this would cost to Russia and this is one of those clear situations where costs surpass the gains. Even an autocrat with a giant ego like him would be able to realize it. I guess.

Last edited:
With all due respect. I know nothing about Brasil or their people, what angers them or rocks their boat.

Unless you are European or British then you would find it hard to understand what goes on there. Most of Europe is made up of old kingdoms, old empires and lots of old unfinished business of envy, treachery, war and vengeance. The perfect recipe for peace.:LOL:

With all due respect. I know nothing about Brasil or their people, what angers them or rocks their boat.

Unless you are European or British then you would find it hard to understand what goes on there. Most of Europe is made up of old kingdoms, old empires and lots of old unfinished business of envy, treachery, war and vengeance. The perfect recipe for peace.:LOL:
I may not live in Europe but I am not stupid as you may suppose. The only correct thing you said is that you know nothing about Brasil or their people so the next time think twice before being arrogant with others. You should review your thoughts.

I may not live in Europe but I am not stupid as you may suppose. The only correct thing you said is that you know nothing about Brasil or their people so the next time think twice before being arrogant with others. You should review your thoughts.
Who am I being arrogant with?

They dont need to like it. It will be Europe's war. Biden's just talking shit about next month. Building the hype. Then Russia sends more presence. If there is a war ..its going to be Biden's fault. Calling everybody spreading rumors.

Germans handing out free helmets..

Russia's gonna puss out.
Are the German's free helmets square?

So... how does a country defend itself when the citizens have no arms???
Beta-male O'Rourke is such a flower-child wuss.
Has a democrat ever won a war?
They even lost the civil war here in the states.

Last edited:
So... how does a country defend itself when the citizens have no arms???
Beta-male O'Rourke is such a flower-child wuss.
Has a democrat ever won a war?
They even lost the civil war here in the states.
You’re so ignorant in history that you don’t know who was President during WWII?

You’re so ignorant in history that you don’t know who was President during WWII?

In WWII we had no other choice.
Everybody knows democrats suck at the game.
Look at operation desert storm.
Look at the Afghanistan withdrawal.
Look at Kosovo.
and look at the Ukraine.
all democrat failures, every one of them.

You’re so stupid.
I can see it now.
Crows goes over there to Ukraine and loses a leg and an eye.
Then he comes back to the USA.
He lives in a paper box and pan handles on the streets as a war veteran.
Meanwhile Joe flies in illegals and pays them $500K each as "war refuges".
Isn't that just splendid!
go go GO Crow!!!!

It's so good to know we can count on Biden-voters to sign up for the new war with Russia.
We're rootin for ya...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back