Rummage Sale Find

Xdrummer

This morning I found n Electro-Harmonix Russian made Big Muff for $3. It's dirty and showing some rust on the case - and I did not really expect it to work (but for $3 it was worth a try). I just put a 9-volt in it and fired it up and it works great.

I did not really need another distortion pedal - but E-H makes some good gear (and I am a gear slut) - so I'll add it to the mix.

One of my better rummage sale finds (cost compared to value). A couple of weeks ago I found an Alesis Spitfire 8" Combo (with built in digital effects) for $5, which I thought was a good find - but this is even better.

Sometimes stuff like that trickles down to yard and rummage sales. Once I got an EP-3 Echoplex for $5.00, also a fair number of mics and oddball pedals, just because there was so MUCH of it. One of my best finds was a CryBaby I found on the curb in the student ghetto here, with the ultimate head slap worthy defect, a dead battery.

This morning I found n Electro-Harmonix Russian made Big Muff for $3. It's dirty and showing some rust on the case - and I did not really expect it to work (but for $3 it was worth a try). I just put a 9-volt in it and fired it up and it works great.

I did not really need another distortion pedal - but E-H makes some good gear (and I am a gear slut) - so I'll add it to the mix.

One of my better rummage sale finds (cost compared to value). A couple of weeks ago I found an Alesis Spitfire 8" Combo (with built in digital effects) for $5, which I thought was a good find - but this is even better.

I hate you

Dang! I wish there were more sales like that in my area. A few years back I got a dimarzio pickup, strap locks, a leather strap, 2 xlr cables, 2 rca cables, and 2 quarter inch cables for 10 bucks. My friend picked up a vintage proco rat for 30 at the same sale.

Back