Roe vs Wade Overturned

What would be wrong with making cat food out of all the dead fetuses?
Like geee, it's just dead tissue.
That would reduce the cost of disposal.
What... there's a law against that.
Send out some protestors immediately! 👿👿👿
Besides, there’s too much money in baby parts and tissue

Besides, there’s too much money in baby parts and tissue
true,
but not all of it can be used for parts.
Send in the Purina truck!!!
I think a babyque restaurant would do well in California.
baby backs.... yum yum...

If the unborn is somehow threatening the mother's life, that seams reasonable to stop it.
As I said before, one should er in the direction of life.
The left wants to make the exception the rule and claim all the gray areas.
There shouldn’t be exceptions at all if we’re talking about taking human life. Unless you do not believe in any exceptions, your choice is saying that life begins later than conception, or saying that life begins at conception but it’s ok sometimes to kill it. The latter is a moral problem.

A caterpillar has already hatched from an egg which has already been laid. Its already out foraging for food. It’s not the same as a fetus.

I think a babyque restaurant would do well in California.
baby backs.... yum yum...
Wouldn’t surprise me. There’s already a few restaurants with a cannibalistic theme.
Anything demented sells here, especially to the ‘elite’ scum crowd.

A caterpillar has already hatched from an egg which has already been laid. Its already out foraging for food. It’s not the same as a fetus.
A baby still depends on the mother's body for food -- after the baby is born.
It can NOT live on its own.
I guess it's time for the ole baby snufferoo huh?

There shouldn’t be exceptions at all if we’re talking about taking human life.
I'm talking about maximizing life.
Sometimes the fireman can't get everyone out of the building.
Regardless of that, his job is to save as many lives as he possibly can.
I'm talking the same thing about the mother with complications.
Usually nature takes care of it, like my wife with two miscarraiges.

Last edited:
It's a choice numerous mothers have made...

If abortion is illegal, you will have more suicides, more abandoned babies, more women dead from illegal abortions, more kids in foster care, etc. There will be an increase in human suffering and death among the already born. It should be up to those involved, not you.

If abortion is illegal, you will have more suicides, more abandoned babies, more women dead from illegal abortions, more kids in foster care, etc
abortion is 100% lethal.
There aren't enough abandoned unwanted babies to go around.
I know couples that have waited for years.
and what is wrong with foster care?
I support a local orphanage.
It isn't the end of the world.
You are really out of touch, dude.
People love babies if you'll just give them a chance.

If abortion is illegal, you will have more suicides, more abandoned babies, more women dead from illegal abortions, more kids in foster care, etc. There will be an increase in human suffering and death among the already born. It should be up to those involved, not you.
But abortion is NOT illegal. There is no final SCOTUS ruling as of yet. And if and when it is overturned it just gets the feds out of the picture and turns it over to the states.

Some will embrace the decision and some will not. Things will change but abortion won’t go away.
Abortion sanctuary states are already setting up. Amazon and Tesla have offered to pay for employees to get abortions.

Many pro choicers may end up moving to blue states and vice versa.

In reality all this potential ruling does is get the federal govt out and re- enforces states rights.

The reason I support the left platform on this issue is because I believe it will result in fewer abortions. I'm anti-abortion, but I don't think outlawing it is the answer.

All that does is criminalize it. And, as the right always loves to point out in the case of handguns, if someone wants to use a gun to kill someone, the law is not going to deter them. I think the same goes for abortion. If a woman wants to have an abortion, she's going to find a way to have one.

Abortion is only the surface problem of the deeper issue, which is unwanted pregnancies.

The right wants to preach celibacy, limit access to birth control, and continue to make woman feel shameful about their bodies and the subject of pre-marital sex.
The left wants more sex education and more access to birth control.

If history has taught us anything anything, it's that people are going to have sex. Preaching celibacy is a JOKE.

IMHO, the left's approach will result in fewer unwanted pregnancies, which, in turn, will result in fewer abortions.

Besides this, the right always focuses on the woman. It's ALL UP TO A WOMAN to stop abortions. And that's total bullshit. A man can go around sticking it in whomever he pleases and pretty much get away scot free, comparatively speaking, while a woman has to take on everything: the toll of a pregnancy on her body, the disruption to her life (possibly losing a job), the public shaming and judgment by society, and the possibility of complications.

he toll of a pregnancy on her body, the disruption to her life (possibly losing a job), the public shaming and judgment by society, and the possibility of complications.
What? After getting knocked up the young lady gets huge tits and badonka butt. Their clothes fit better. Usually they carry out the pregnancy many weeks to get a thicc body. Dummy thick.

Toll? They get so beautiful. They become like a brick house. Mighty mighty.

they get a nice big ass from taking the pill too.

goal is to be the girl with the most cake

The reason I support the left platform on this issue is because I believe it will result in fewer abortions. I'm anti-abortion, but I don't think outlawing it is the answer.

All that does is criminalize it. And, as the right always loves to point out in the case of handguns, if someone wants to use a gun to kill someone, the law is not going to deter them. I think the same goes for abortion. If a woman wants to have an abortion, she's going to find a way to have one.

Abortion is only the surface problem of the deeper issue, which is unwanted pregnancies.

The right wants to preach celibacy, limit access to birth control, and continue to make woman feel shameful about their bodies and the subject of pre-marital sex.
The left wants more sex education and more access to birth control.

If history has taught us anything anything, it's that people are going to have sex. Preaching celibacy is a JOKE.

IMHO, the left's approach will result in fewer unwanted pregnancies, which, in turn, will result in fewer abortions.

Besides this, the right always focuses on the woman. It's ALL UP TO A WOMAN to stop abortions. And that's total bullshit. A man can go around sticking it in whomever he pleases and pretty much get away scot free, comparatively speaking, while a woman has to take on everything: the toll of a pregnancy on her body, the disruption to her life (possibly losing a job), the public shaming and judgment by society, and the possibility of complications.
Again, there is NO outlawing it on a federal level. Just giving the power back to the states.

We’re always talking about democracy.
Now if a certain state enacts anti abortion legislation, it is because of the people of that state voted for it.
Democracy in action.
I’m speculating, but I believe no states will enact outright bans on it.

Maybe restrictions, where you can’t abort after 12 weeks.

That’s three months!!! If someone can’t figure out if they want this child in three whole months , I’d say they’re a bit fucked in the head!

As to men’s lack of liability....... wrong! A man has to pay child support, if he doesn’t he goes to jail, gets his license suspended.

On the flip side, if he wants the child, but the mother does not, he has absolutely zero legal say in that. Because of women’s rights, his offspring get killed and he has no say in it.

Why do women feel the need to shave their bush off? Smooth like a dolphin is not sexy.

"You dont need no wax job, youre smooth enough for me.
If you need your oil changed Ill do it free" Bob Dylan

As to men’s lack of liability....... wrong! A man has to pay child support, if he doesn’t he goes to jail, gets his license suspended.

On the flip side, if he wants the child, but the mother does not, he has absolutely zero legal say in that. Because of women’s rights, his offspring get killed and he has no say in it.
Well ... sure ... he's supposed to. And everyone always pays all their hospital bills, too, right? How many deadbeat dads do you know? I know I've come across many in my time.

Regarding a man's say in an abortion, I've often wondered about that myself. I'll take your word for it that he has no legal right. I haven't researched it myself. If that's true, then that's not right either.

Of course ... that also means that he's not going to be charged with murder if the woman has an illegal abortion, whereas she would be (assuming that's what the state pursues).

Like I've said, it's a terribly complex issue.

Even LaidBack, when pressed, couldn't make it black-and-white.

Again, abortions are a red herring.

You can't have an abortion if you're not pregnant. You stop the unwanted pregnancies, you stop the abortions.

Education ... not shaming.

Resources ... not preachings of celibacy.

Back