RIP Neal Peart

Well that would certainly be a sad state of affairs. :)
It would be much worse if there was a Walmart store in Heaven. Totally ruins the images of Heaven I have ever imagined. Who knows! It could be much more worse. A Petco store on every street in Heaven, or a Home Depot, or a Lowes or a Target store, and much much more worse than anything......a Dunkin Donuts on every street in Heaven. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
I’ll tell you this, I ain’t wearing no white robe, but Lowe’s and Home Depot would be ok for me. One or two doughnut shops would be fine.

It would be much worse if there was a Walmart store in Heaven. Totally ruins the images of Heaven I have ever imagined. Who knows! It could be much more worse. A Petco store on every street in Heaven, or a Home Depot, or a Lowes or a Target store, and much much more worse than anything......a Dunkin Donuts on every street in Heaven. LOL
Man if they don't have Shipley's donuts in heaven I ain't a goin! But yeah. Neil, Keith, Bonzo, they better have Ludwig in heaven.

In LA some of the best doughnut shops are mom and pop operations run by Asian immigrants.
The come over, get some government help to go into business and make doughnuts. Easy money. Well, actually not. They get up pretty early and work hard.

Probably wondering why white people eat these things and laughing all the way to the bank

Back