Remote drum recording by paul wellers drummer

bengordelier

Email me your song and I'll record drums and percussion, then I can either send you the recorded files or mix my drums into your track once you are happy with the take. Comment or message for info and enquiries.

Attachments

• DRUM AD 2 FINAL.png
    DRUM AD 2 FINAL.png
    983.2 KB · Views: 3
Email me your song and I'll record drums and percussion, then I can either send you the recorded files or mix my drums into your track once you are happy with the take. Comment or message for info and enquiries.

Welcome to the forum man! Unfortunately we do not allow advertisement for services on this site. You are allowed to post links to your services in your 'signature line'. There are many of us here that offer services professionally, but not allowed to use the forum for self promotion/advertising. The site is possible because of paying advertisers, so that is a conflict of interest.

I checked out your site though. Good stuff man! Props to ya!

I moved this post to the marketing/show off forum, but be aware it may be deleted. I hope you understand.

Jimmy

hello mate, i totally understand! thank you for your reply and thanks for moving my post to the marketing forum, i'll check that out instead.

happy new year!

Back