ReDo of old song

HevyD47Ca

Hi:

I think my last post was in 05:)
I wanted to try some of the new features here and see if anyone would respond to what I do.
So here we go.

Attachments

• Tomato Field.mp3
    6.6 MB · Views: 19
Hey Hevy,
I see you are from SK. I was born and raised in Regina, moved to BC for about 10 years and now I am in the center of the universe, good ole TO:)

My Argos are about to start playing, hope they beat the S--- out of the Ticats. Nice to see the Green win yesterday, still got a big soft spot for them!

Anyway, nice tune, I really liked the laid back sound. One thing though. The timing seemed off slightly, like it was out of sync (the guitar to the drum). Not sure if it was a recording problem or if you meant to do that. Anyway, that would be my only crtisicm. What DAW are you using?

ARGOOOOSSSS:drunk:

You gotta LOVE Labour Day if you're a CFL fan.
We are new to SK from BC in 2006.
But I am a Rider fan from the 70's.

Thanks for the listen.
I think it is the oddball drum trak from Superior Drummer 2.0

Sometimes I think there is too much choice in beats and patterns.
I have had to learn some restraint in picking patterns.

Thanks for the ears.

That drum pattern doesn't work too good for me. A straight blues song like this needs a nice straight pattern. It really sounds at times that the playing isn't tight and I think that's down to the unstraight pattern. Otherwise pretty good.

I liked the guitar sounds. I thought they sounded good. Maybe turn up the distorted guitar on the right.

I noticed some tempo issues in the first minute or so of the song. Guitars don't stay locked on to the drums. OK happens later too.

Back