Recording Studio Equipment For Sale (as a job lot)

Spikeh

All information is provided on the following website:

Recording Studio For Sale

<<
Shadow Moses Recording Studios in Blackpool, UK has closed down. The studio equipment is currently up for sale and the owner is taking offers.

This sale includes everything you'd need to start a professional recording studio (except the building!). The previous setup was 1 control room + 1 large live room. All cables are included, and a lot of items are boxed with instructions. In addition, there are a few rare items here, and many items are pretty much brand new or hardly used (most of the control room gear). Also, please be aware that some items are either untested or broken (kept for spares etc).

I've had many years of pleasure from this lot, and I'm definitely sad to see it go... but times change, and hopefully someone else can get better use out of it than I do at the moment!

Please note that all equipment is for sale as a job lot. Please do not contact me with offers for individual items at this time, as your request will be ignored.

Please be aware that all gear is currently in secure storage - there will be a bit of faffing to get things out to view!

The studio is sold as seen - I have done my best to list all items as accurately as I can, but it is entirely possible that I've missed some things out or mis-counted, as there's a lot of gear! Rest assured mistakes are not intentional, there is a genuine reason for this sale!

Sensible offers in the region of £28,000 please. No time wasters.

If you are interested in viewing or buying the studio gear, please contact Chris on 07740 354453.
>>

Bump.

Decided to split this up now - please note that some of the items have already been sold, and I haven't yet had time to update the website yet.

I will update the list ASAP and provide prices next to each item on the website.

Back