Recording gear for sale...with prices!

Magnum Pi

I'm selling some gear that hopefully someone can use in their home studio. Everything I'm selling is in Like-New condition and has been sitting on a shelf in what was to become my studio. The reason I'm selling is because I have no immediate plans of actually building my studio and I need to pay off my new drum kit. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. For shipping info, my zip code is 45662. Buyer is responsible for actual shipping costs from that zip.

The items are:

ADAT LX-20

This ADAT is in like-new condition with VERY slight wear on the rack ears. I don't know the exact number of hours on the heads, I can find out if you'd like, but I know it's in the 30's. If you purchase the ADAT you'll also receive three new ADAT tapes.
I'm asking $200.00 for the ADAT

Furman Series II PL-8 Sound Conditioner

Look it up, this is a great piece. The Furman is in like-new condition with zero wear. I bought this conditioner brand new probably six months ago and it has been sitting on a shelf ever since.
I'm asking $80 for the sound conditioner

Pro Co Excellines Multitrack Cable

High quality 8 Track 1/4 inch to RCA cable. Cable comes with 10 year unconditional guarantee.
I'm asking $20 for the cable ($10 if you buy the ADAT)

Mackie 1402 VLZ Pro

If you're reading this you probably already know how good this mixer is. If not, ask around. The mixer is in like-new condition. Like the Furman, I bought this mixer brand new from Musician's Friend and it has set on a shelf ever since. I will include a few random cables with the mixer.
I'm asking $275 for the mixer

Pearl Forum shell kit

This shell kit includes bass drum, 13inch and 16inch toms only. Makes a GREAT punk rock kit. I have some hardware I could sell along with the shells, but the hardware is top of the line...which means it would probably cost as much as the shells.
I'm asking $100 for the shell kit

dude-- i pm'ed you one last question about the furman, but i'm ready to pay as soon as i hear back from you :)
thanks!

Payment received for cables...thank you.

Come on everyone....mint condition ADAT with free cables and tapes / MACKIE MIXER....make me an offer I can't refuse!

Update

As of now the multitrack cable and the Furman power conditioner have been sold.

In regards to the ADAT, the Mackie Mixer and the shell kit...I will consider any reasonable offer.

Updates and New Gear!!!

The Pearl shells are sold!

I am also adding another item to the "for sale" list: An RNC - "Really Nice Compressor". If you're on this forum, you already know about this item.

Anyone not familiar with the FMR RNC, do a search and all your questions will be answered probably 500 times over.

I'm asking around $160.00 for the RNC.

Also...anyone interested in the Mackie mixer or the ADAT, make me an offer!

Back