Recommended controller for Cubase?

Blast

I’m using Cubase 11 Pro. I have been waiting for the CC 121 to become available again but now am thinking about getting something else to use in the meantime. Can anyone recommend something off-brand that works well? I’ve looked at similar products from Presonus and Behringer but have read that they aren’t as easily integrated into Cubase or have limitations, etc. Anyone have any experience with the CMC modular series? They seem fairly useful in terms of customizing a desktop especially for a space-limited setup like I have.
Appreciate any input.
Thanks!

well - I really like my cc121 and I've had the Behringer controllers previously - the Cubase device just mimics the screen - so pressing something on screen with the mouse makes the same button come on on the 121. I would hold on, or search further afield. I would not like to use cubase now without it!

well - I really like my cc121 and I've had the Behringer controllers previously - the Cubase device just mimics the screen - so pressing something on screen with the mouse makes the same button come on on the 121. I would hold on, or search further afield. I would not like to use cubase now without it!

I've been watching ebay, reverb, amazon for weeks and none. It seems crazy for a piece of gear to be that rare.

You don't have a location? DV247 have them in stock, but they'll never be common second hand - why would anyone sell something so damn useful?

You don't have a location? DV247 have them in stock, but they'll never be common second hand - why would anyone sell something so damn useful?

I am in the States. Even that site says "expected" to be in Feb 10. Doubtful. Covid put manufacturing behind for most companies. No telling when they will be available new again. There's one available on Amazon for $1,080 lol. Surprised more people aren't trying to gouge.

Back