Reaper vs. N-track

The Mac version should be on par with the PC version sometime before summer is out, I believe. As for the GUI, would you like ALL the development time to be spent there (like most of the other manufacturers who still dont have BASIC audio functions like sidechains after ten years) or on the actual audio stuff?

Of course you can have both! White Tie has been kicking SERIOUS ass lately. See the following pics for more

http://www.cockos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8350&highlight=white

i just tried out some of the Advanced themes today, man they are looking pretty sweet! i can't wait to see what else people are gonna come up with in the future. im too dumb to actually try and skin it myself though, hehe.

i just tried out some of the Advanced themes today, man they are looking pretty sweet! i can't wait to see what else people are gonna come up with in the future. im too dumb to actually try and skin it myself though, hehe.

Make an HR skin :)

When I insert a plug-in from a source other than Reaper, the presets don't show. How do I get the presets to show? :confused: Matter of fact neither do the Reaper presets show. Maybe if I read the directions...maybe I have to buy it before the help files are visible...? Files sure load faster than my version of Sonar or Cakewalk. Okay, the directions are on the website. I get it. :rolleyes: :cool:

VST preset files *.fxp and *.fxb should work as should any internal plugin gui preset files. DX will be a problem though, but their internal presets will load

Reaper vs Ntrack

I'm a pretty big fan of nTrack 4.0 but recently downloaded Reaper. nTrack seems more intuitive to me, but from what I can tell, Reaper is less buggy.

I've also started using EZ Drummer on both. By far, EX Drummer works much much better on Reaper than nTrack.

I'm starting a new song soon, and will give Reaper a try.

I'm a convert, Reaper runs so much faster than any other audio app i've ever used. If only it had advanced MIDI capabilities.

Oh shit.... I am having problems with Reaper now. All my tracks are out of sync during overdubs and playback. I havent changed anything on my computer...scratching my head.:confused:

If it'll help at all, I'm running windows xp and I'm using a delta 24/96 soundcard. I just defragged the hard drive and that didnt help any. I'm using my main C drive for my audio files.

happymonkey at the Reaper site found some XP drivers for me. I'm gonna see if that solves the problem I was having with Reaper. :) I'm happy now except I have a head cold...see...:)...huh! See...:)...do ya? Huh? :) Well do ya? :)

Back