Question: What keyboard should I get?

Hey guys,

I'm back in the market for a new keyboard. I'm thinking either the Triton Studio, Karma, or Motif. I'm pretty much looking for a keyboard that could do some good black metal. I want to play nice melodic music with violins and strings and stuff, and I also want something that has some nice heavy metal drums. Sorry, this question has been posted like a million times, but I just want to get an answer that fits my scenario before I go out spending money.

Thanks,
Quinton Figueroa

slayerment said:
Hey guys,

I'm back in the market for a new keyboard. I'm thinking either the Triton Studio, Karma, or Motif. I'm pretty much looking for a keyboard that could do some good black metal. I want to play nice melodic music with violins and strings and stuff, and I also want something that has some nice heavy metal drums. Sorry, this question has been posted like a million times, but I just want to get an answer that fits my scenario before I go out spending money.

Thanks,
Quinton Figueroa

Then don't ask other people's opinions. Go to a local music store and listen to them for yourself.

Hey guys,

Thanks,
Quinton Figueroa

What keyboard Slayerman

All three of your choices are right on. I bought the Korg Triton
Classic Pro 76 key at American Musical Supply for 1,799.00
dollars. It is a workstation, very nice. The Studio would be the number one choice; but exspensive. The Karma at 1,400.00
dollars is the next board I'm planning to get. Alot of talented
musicians like that board as a fun knock-around axe for laying out
riffs and phrases. The Motiff will do a few things the Triton can't
do, but that's true with the Triton as well. The best advice to you
is to go to your local music store and demo all of them and see which one your love the most! Then go to American Musical Supply
on the internet and order one, they have free shipping on alot of stuff, and NO TAX! They even have an easy payment plan, with
no finance charges; but you have to have a credit card and pass
a credit check. Then you can pay 5 payments one each month,
If you can't plunk all the cash down at once, that's not a bad way to go. You're gonna love the Triton if you get it!

Back