pussy-punk-pop crap

Marcadiablo

Still a newbie
Hi guys. This is one of my songs that I mixed today. Its a little pussy-punk-pop crap. :D Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

With a genre like that, I had to have a listen :D

Entiendo bastante de español que puedo seguir un poco -- ¡me gusta! Mucho mejor que los canciones que oigo en muchos lugares in Houston :D

Lol. Mexipunk!

Not bad, although I wouldn't really call this any kind of "punk". The vox are pretty wet. I think they could be a little drier. The guitars sound kind of boxy. The whole mix does a little. I'm sorry I can pinpoit it better. It's like the whole mix is suffering from too much midrange maybe? I don't know.

With a genre like that, I had to have a listen :D

Entiendo bastante de español que puedo seguir un poco -- ¡me gusta! Mucho mejor que los canciones que oigo en muchos lugares in Houston :D

Hahaha Muchas gracias por tu opinion. Tu crees que estos pendejos entiendan lo que estamos diciendo? Hahahahaa. Take care, man.

Lol. Mexipunk!

Not bad, although I wouldn't really call this any kind of "punk". The vox are pretty wet. I think they could be a little drier. The guitars sound kind of boxy. The whole mix does a little. I'm sorry I can pinpoit it better. It's like the whole mix is suffering from too much midrange maybe? I don't know.

That would be Puertopunk since I'm from Puerto Rico. :D Maybe its punk, maybe its not, but who the hell knows with the 6,473,586,824,682,682,842,682,686,286,482,628 new genres that come out every day. LOL :D The wet vox was kind of intentional to see how it would sound since Ive never put so much FX on vox before. I know what you mean by the boxy sound of the guitars. It was recorded with 3 mics in a big room. Maybe Ive put too much of the room mics. Ill try to turn them down a little. Thanks for the listening, man.

La verdad que esta cancion no es el tipo de musica que me gusta tanto, pero el mix es bastante bien! Las guitarras me gustan tambien.

Mike

Back