Problem with sim amp

mokko01

Im trying to play throught a simulation amp in cakewalk free, but I can't get it. I play de guitar and I only heard my guitar with no amp or ehffects

Are you an experienced Cakewalk user? There's a monitor button ("input-echo", labeled J on the diagram below) you have to select on the track to hear yourself in realtime through the VST/plugin.

input-echo.jpg

Are you an experienced Cakewalk user? There's a monitor button ("input-echo", labeled J on the diagram below) you have to select on the track to hear yourself in realtime through the VST/plugin.

View attachment 119748
I did that , but I only hear a feedback terrible sound. I can record guitar , but can't hear me in real time sound. After 2 days of trying I get it with that. ( Record with not hearing myself)

Attachments

• IMG_20220713_194051105.jpg
    IMG_20220713_194051105.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220713_194728686.jpg
    IMG_20220713_194728686.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
What if you only select the input that you're trying to record from, instead of all 4? You seem to have some sort of feedback loop... are you on Windows? Is Windows using your Audio Interface or internal soundcard?

What if you only select the input that you're trying to record from, instead of all 4? You seem to have some sort of feedback loop... are you on Windows? Is Windows using your Audio Interface or internal soundcard?
After hours of trying, I can record, but still can hear at real.time. Today , I'm going to try to do that y thing of hearing myself through speakers. Also , I'm not using my interface, I'm using an amplitube stealth cable. That's only to check.Of I get better connect my interface

After hours of trying, I can record, but still can hear at real.time. Today , I'm going to try to do that y thing of hearing myself through speakers. Also , I'm not using my interface, I'm using an amplitube stealth cable. That's only to check.Of I get better connect my interface
It sounds like a routing issue with your inputs as Ujn posted. You should be passing all monitored audio through one sound device/interface. If you want to post your entire chain so we can help, please do [and I suggest starting a new topic in an area related to general computing/interface instead of this rarely viewed Cakewalk area, since it's not specifically a Cakewalk issue]. Without detailed info no one is going to be able to help in a timely manner, we will just be guessing.

Back