Problem With Microphone Volume In Acid Pro 7

CLASSIKMATERIAL

So....after exhausting every avenue I could think of....Sony's Forums, Google, other friends, and even this forum I couldn't find anything relating to my issue so here goes.....A week ago I recorded a song in Acid Pro 7.0e and it worked well so this week I wanted to record a new project that I've been working on and when I went to record using the exact same process as before the volume is extremely low....the end resulting wave form is almost non-existent....I use Windows Vista 32bit, an MXL V67g Condenser Microphone....running through a Behringer Xenyx802 Mixer with Phantom Power....using the basic Windows Sound Card Realtek HD Audio...and within the program I use the ASIO4All Driver....on the mixer the gain is all the way up along with the Level 1 Volume Knob and the Main Mix Knob....when monitoring the sound in realtime and not recording I can hear everything clearly. I only have an issue when actually trying to record....I apologize if this is a microphone issue and not an issue with ACID beforehand....any help is greatly appreciated

Back