Problem with ASIO Configuration in Reaper

GardenofMike

Hey all,

I just got Reaper up and running but I'm having an audio output problem - when I play through the ASIO Driver, the software picks up a signal, but I'm not getting any audio output (headphones are plugged into a PreSonus AudioBox interface). Also, when I play through the DAW that came with the interface, or when I play back something I recorded in Reaper, I can hear through my headphones - it's just not coming through in Reaper as I'm recording.

I tried to fix this by going to preferences and clicking ASIO Configuration but when I click the "ASIO Configuration" option, nothing happens (no new window opens). Anyone have this problem before or know what I'm missing??

Thanks!

For the Audio Box, all you can do is select it in Reaper. All configurations are done through the driver icon that should be running. I have mine load up at boot up. All that you can configure is the buffer setting.

If you want to hear what you are recording, you will have to turn on monitoring in Reaper. Right click over the record button, you will see the options.

Options > Preferences > Audio Devices> Audio System: ASIO ASIO Driver: PreSonus ASIO Driver Output Range first: L PreSonus 1/2 last: R PreSonus 1/2

It may say 'AudioBox' in stead f PreSOnus, however the s/w is configured (I have a Tascam).

Back