Printing Threads - HOWTO?????

Blue Jinn

Rider of the ARPocalypse
So, a long while ago, when the user interface was different you could click on a "print thread" or a "thread view" icon, and well, print an entire thread. That feature seems to have been 'Upgraded' away, with a prettier, but less functional interface. Any way to do that?

It's a right pain in the ass to screen print every single page of a multi page thread, and there are many threads that are like "user guides"

If I recall correctly, the previous version offered us the option of selecting how many posts we wanted to view per page - I may be mistaken, confusing this with another BB.

This may have resolved your problem, assuming that could be extended to "ALL" posts viewed on a single page.

If I recall correctly, the previous version offered us the option of selecting how many posts we wanted to view per page - I may be mistaken, confusing this with another BB.

This may have resolved your problem, assuming that could be extended to "ALL" posts viewed on a single page.
don't see that as an option. Same thing happened at GroupDIY (which is worse there are actual "Build Threads" there) and Diyaudio

Back