political death metal polka ballad

I'm in. How long? I might try some drums, but I can't play very fast, so Zed's programmed drums might be better.

This is the first thread I've ever seen that got this many comments with no actual music! :D

Visions of a suddenly-activist and anarchist Weird Al...

Dogman said:
I'm in. How long? I might try some drums, but I can't play very fast, so Zed's programmed drums might be better.

the political death metal polka ballad society voted you in as the vocalist. zed has an accordian player lined up too.

so we got zed on drums, his shoe in accordian player, dogman on vocals (also a shoe in), i'm going to handle (some?) guitar duties. we need a bass, maybe another guitar player, backup vox?, maybe more? i'm assuming zed will handle the mixing?

oh, and we have to have the rhythm track down (at least roughed in) by sunday for the accordian player to play over.

i'll mix it! mixing is my cup of tea more than actually playing instruments, haha...

well next week is coming up in just a few days Greg, it would be awesome if you could give us a geetar part.

if all else fails i can do the bass part too, my finger injury is getting a little better :o

Greg_L said:
I'll do a guitar track, but I can't do it till next week. :confused:

any chance you can get to it before sunday?

zed32 said:
i'll mix it! mixing is my cup of tea more than actually playing instruments, haha...

i kind of figured that was a given. you got some skills, computer hacking skills, bow hunting skills, :p

zed32 said:
if all else fails i can do the bass part too, my finger injury is getting a little better :o

let's see if anyone ponies up for bass duties over the next day. we don't have long though do we?

Theres really no way I can touch a guitar till Sunday at the earliest. Besides, who's starting this thing? What are we supposed to be building on? :confused:

Back