PMC 13 update

Looks like this will be a great chance to get a handle on editing in Pro Tools. It's been a while since I've done one of these. :)

Im overbooked.
This thing is just gonna have to wait.....
I promise the minute i know i have a day off ill put this thing together for you guys.
Sorry about the delay.

xfinsterx said:
Im overbooked.
I promise the minute i know i have a day off ill put this thing together for you guys.
Sorry about the delay.
It's all right, it's always worth the wait...

xfinsterx said:
Im overbooked.
Sorry about the delay.

I have some stuff ready to go, if need be............

NL5 said:
I have some stuff ready to go, if need be............
That would be great if you could do this one man....
I really want to do it. But im swamped. I just dont have time like i used to.

xfinsterx said:
That would be great if you could do this one man....
I really want to do it. But im swamped. I just dont have time like i used to.

OK, let me see what I can do.......

OK, the zip is uploading now. A couple of caveat's though. This is a project that Perdicament sent to me to add drums too, so he recorded everything but the drums. The drums were done in less than two hours - including setup and teardown of the kit & Mics, and the drummer had not heard the song until we started setting up his drums. Therefore, they are not perfect. It was done in three takes and we used the third take, except for one snare fill between 30-34 seconds, I took from the second take. However, I forgot to edit the snare bottom track - so, a little editing fun for practice. Also, as I set up the mics in a hurry (and this was just a "test" recording) there is a lot of bleed in the tom tracks.

All in all though, you should be able to make this sound pretty kick ass without a whole lot of trouble.

I'll start a new thread with the link when it's done. :D

Last edited:
Back