PMC 13 update

Cant wait to see the results for the never starting contest.
Wonder how it will be judged. :D

Eck

Freudian Slip said:
Cool this is a change! instead of a never ending contest we can have a never starting contest!!! :D :D :D :D

It ends about the same but is a lot less work ;)

F.S.

I don't know about that...

I've been working my tail off trying to get the non-drum track to sit invisibly in the mix with the non-bass.

I need a drink...

:(

Hey guys, cut Chris some slack. It takes a lot of work to put one of these things together.

:D

NL5 said:
Hey guys, cut Chris some slack. It takes a lot of work to put one of these things together.

It's much better than getting no feedback at all, or waiting 2 months to hear back from the band. Hopefully it's just called PMC 13 instead of a name change.

ok, i'm in. you had me at "the pentagrams that saved me". ;)

don't really wanna judge......but i do wanna mix. will the link to the tracks be posted in this thread?

cheers,
wade

NL5 said:

Just teasing ;) In fact if there's a way that I can help hosting files or judging I am here. Just let me know.

F.S.

Freudian Slip said:
Just teasing ;) In fact if there's a way that I can help hosting files or judging I am here. Just let me know.

F.S.

Thats awesome thanks man!

Sorry bout the delay...im still waiting for dude to get the damn copyrights done blah blah.

Ive got half a mind to just use some other material thats ready now.

We will see.

xfinsterx said:
When both halves of your mind reach an agreement on which material to use let us know. :D

xfinsterx said:

Sorry bout the delay...im still waiting for dude to get the damn copyrights done blah blah.

We will see.
Aw, man, I LIKE that song...

xfinsterx said:

We will see.

Let me know when the time comes.

F.S.

cool....I havent spent much time in the MP3 forum in a while...looks like I checked in at just the right time....Cant wait for the tracks to be up...hope I can find the time to work on it myself...

NL5, I also have plenty of space with unlimited bandwidth if you start to get hit pretty hard...

Perfect timing for me, I just started building my monitors this weekend, should be done by the end of the week :o :)

I think I might throw out a mix for this one too, not official of course, but I've really been wanting to do the Phil Collins treatment to something ever since I got the SSL LMC-1 plug :o I hope y'all can forgive me :o :o :o

Back