Please help!

socalborn714

I have someone harassing me and I believe they are using some sort of device that they speak into and is then converted into ultrasonic sound maybe? I've tried recording with a condenser microphone and using my LG V20 with no luck. I'm slowly learning but could really use some help what I would need to record this person who is basically whispering. There is also a chance they are using a CB with a linear amp and causing the speakers in my home to pick up the interference. Please help...

I have someone harassing me and I believe they are using some sort of device that they speak into and is then converted into ultrasonic sound maybe? I've tried recording with a condenser microphone and using my LG V20 with no luck. I'm slowly learning but could really use some help what I would need to record this person who is basically whispering. There is also a chance they are using a CB with a linear amp and causing the speakers in my home to pick up the interference. Please help...

Err? I don't know if you know this but that sounds a bit weird? If a mod can check you out I can give you the 2 bob tour on RFI protection.

Dave.

Micah,

If you believe someone may be using a CB radio with an 'illegal' linear amp and causing interference to equipment in your apartment, I would suggest you file a complaint using the form link below. If they feel you have a valid complaint, they likely have a field office in NYC and can dispatch someone with equipment to track down the source.
FCC Complaints

As far as a 'listening' device and not spending much money, something like this 'might' amplify quiet sounds that could be recorded with proper cables to your phone.
Novelty Friend Spy Sound Amplifier Hearing Aid Listening Device for Fun

Back