Pedal with multiple od or distortion modes

Well, I have to thank the OP. As I hinted at above - his inquiry got me looking at the different options he might have - and now it looks like I will likely pull the trigger on the Strymon Sunset. Like I do.... I've watched most of the videos and I've decided that I will own this. So yeah... thank you. :thumbs up:

Well, I have to thank the OP. As I hinted at above - his inquiry got me looking at the different options he might have - and now it looks like I will likely pull the trigger on the Strymon Sunset. Like I do.... I've watched most of the videos and I've decided that I will own this. So yeah... thank you. :thumbs up:
Grab it, brother

Spend some time watching “That Pedal Show” or the JHS pedal YouTube channel .
Try different stuff out.

Seems this thread is unproductive. Any suggestions we present get rejected.

You gotta try different pedals out for yourself, see what works for you.
Pls don’t cry, I still love u, baby

Innovative shit. But not much related to this thread. Thnxx

My youngest son's company - Finch Electronics- has a number of overdrive/ distortion pedals with options. His latest is the "Muffer Fuzzer", a Big Muff clone with multiple options. He's on Reverb, and has a FB page. All designed-including graphics- and hand built.

Do you just need the variety, or do you need the ability to switch and rearrange things on the fly, like at a show?

If you bought the individual pedals and found an old Bradshaw system to do the switching, that might be the easiest way around this.

I can't imagine Bradshaw switching systems are going for much money anymore, since everything has gone digital...

Do you just need the variety, or do you need the ability to switch and rearrange things on the fly, like at a show?

If you bought the individual pedals and found an old Bradshaw system to do the switching, that might be the easiest way around this.

I can't imagine Bradshaw switching systems are going for much money anymore, since everything has gone digital...
I like versatile things. Not quantity. I’m just wondering which pedals have most of versatility, variations, modes. Just curious. Thnxx brother

The original Blackstar HT-DUAL has two foot switchable distortion modes plus a third button for "crunch". It also has a speaker emulated output, handy for recording.

There is now a more compact LT-DUAL without the valve but that lacks the crunch button.

Dave.

The original Blackstar HT-DUAL has two foot switchable distortion modes plus a third button for "crunch". It also has a speaker emulated output, handy for recording.

There is now a more compact LT-DUAL without the valve but that lacks the crunch button.

Dave.
Old goodie.. Thnxx!

game changer lasma - YouTube — Mozilla Firefox 8_7_2023 2_27_43 AM.png
i have been real impressed with table top amps. they have three to six inch speakers, and like 22 watts to a high impedance speaker. It has a subwoofer crossover inside somewhere. you will not damage your hearing. no pedals are used anymore..the amp has more than enough gain. it sounds great into a microphone cause its not blasting it to peices.

yamaha thr10 - Google Search — Mozilla Firefox 8_7_2023 3_44_52 AM.png
im not modeling but followed that table top , low watt / high impedance small speaker thinking..in my rig..
CAEplus.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 131991
i have been real impressed with table top amps. they have three to six inch speakers, and like 22 watts to a high impedance speaker. It has a subwoofer crossover inside somewhere. you will not damage your hearing. no pedals are used anymore..the amp has more than enough gain. it sounds great into a microphone cause its not blasting it to peices.

View attachment 131994
im not modeling but followed that table top , low watt / high impedance small speaker thinking..in my rig..
View attachment 131997
These toys has nothing to do with this thread. Cheers beers brother

its three pages long...really?

top said

Pedal with multiple od or distortion modes​

i think i nailed it..had a recommendation and then an alternative view point...then shared some wisdom to a fellow forumite..

I had the tech21 plexi on ebay, FB marketplace and CL for quite awhile. I put it on reverb and it sold in fifteen minutes!

Back